Monday 18 February 2013

Mini album

Have not been posting for a while but just have been so busy with making my shabbi chic mini album that I have lost count of the days! This time I promised myself not to use too many embellishments but I broke my promise already! I can't close my gatefold mini. As binding I used big rings but they aren't enough and the amount if pages is also quite high. So I had a choice... Either I take away a few pages or change binding technique. So new binding it is... Just a quick pic how the album' thickness presence.

1 comment:

  1. I sooooo know the feeling. lol I hope you will sort this out! I like the "hidden hinge" binding technique by Kathy Orta because it leaves you some space for all the embellishments. You can check how to do this binding on YouTube (she has a great step by step tutorial). I hope you will share the pages of this album once it's complete. :) Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete