Saturday 23 March 2013

Magnolia card

Decided to take a little brake from making all those mini albums and made a Magnolia card. I intentionally left it without any sentiment so I can use it for Birthdays or Mother's Day (Polish Mother's Day is on the 26th May) or just a friendship card. 


I used :


  •  Magnolia free digi stamp and painted it with Tim Holtz distress ink and used Perfect Pearls from Ranger to color hair and angel wings
  • Papers are from DCWV collections: Nanna Nursery, Madly in Love and the corners are from Once upon a Time paper stacks
  • Scalloped ribbon is from Dovecraft Cupcake Boutique 
  • Fabric leaves are from my stash
  • Flowers are also from Dovecraft Cupcake Boutique
  • Flat pearl and the stick pin are from my stash.



I am planing to use the card in the following challenges:



Here are few pictures of the card. 







I hope you like it! Personally I just love the shine where I used perfect pearls. Enjoy your evening. XXX

3 comments:

  1. this is darlin, luvin the glittered wings, so sweeeet....hope you have a wonderful day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous mimi.really sweet tilda and i love your sparkle ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tilda is very cute, isn't she? I love how you colored her and how shiny it is! :D The flower is a nice touch too. I'm sure that whoever receives this card will love it! :) Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete