Monday 1 April 2013

Baby boy mini album

Here is one of my older projects I made for my twin sister when she was pregnant with her little baby boy. James is not 9 months old so it has been some time since I completed the mini but at that time I had forgotten to made the pictures. Since I spent Easter with her (Happy belated Easter wishes everyone) I decided to make some photos now. As you can see on the pictures I my sister started to put the pictures inside but due to being a new mum again and having to raise 2 kids and moving home the progress is quite slow :P 

Anyway back to the mini... it is a chipboard mini album and I think I used Blue Awning K&Co paper pad. I am not sure about rest of the embellishments but I guess if someone has a question I can try to remember what I had put in the mini. 



So here are the pictures...









 










































Hope you like it! Any comments are much appreciated!!!

2 comments:

  1. Girl, this is amazing! Just look at all those details. Wow! It must have taken you a long time to make it. Gorgeous! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw so gorgeous mimi.really precious photo`s and the details and colours are fabulous ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete