Saturday 6 April 2013

Smashbook 06/04/13


Today I have been working on my next smashbook page! I used few of my new goodies I got on the craft show. I really had fun doing this page and wished I would have more space for photos of the nature. I took them last year in spring during our trip to Butterfly world. I love photographing the nature and looking back a the pics I can't imagine it's still quite cold outside. 

Anyway I used Dylusions clear stamps couture collection Walk in the park which I painted with Promarkers. I used Creative expressions Brick Wall mask and  inked it with Tim Holtz Vintage photo distress ink. I stamped butterflies Black Soot distress ink and added blue gems. I used my Flower Flourishes from Joy! crafts to make the bigger flowers and Britannia Die small rose die for the little roses. The vines were cut from Joy! crafts vintage borders die. The wooden butterfly was from Dovecraft wooden embellishments. I used liquid pearls in petal pink and platinum pearl to bling up the pages.

Here are few pictures of my 2 page layout!!!












I would like to enter the pages to following challenges:




Have a great evening everyone!!! Hope you like my pages. 

12 comments:

  1. These pages are AWESOME!!!! Love your drawing. I wish I had at least a tiny bit of drawing talent, but I really don't. *sigh* Those bricks look fantastic too. I've seen quite some things you used on these pages that I now want to have too - I think I will have to do some shopping. ;) Thank you for the inspiration!
    Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drawing??? This time I haven't drawn anything! I used only stamps. But thanks hun! Hope you OK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooops, sorry, I thought that the dress was drawn. You could have easily fool me. *blush*

      Delete
  3. Wonderful!! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous, love all the elements you have used it all comes together beautifully! Thanks for joining us at our first challenge at A Little Bit Crafty - hope to see you again! Hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pages. Thanks for joining us at Sarah Hurley Challenges this month, Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous mimi.stunning photos and i love all your added details and wording ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Pages Mimi!

    Thanks for joining the Pretty LIttle Ribbon Shop challenge.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous Smash book pages! Wonderful Creation! Thank you for sharing with TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty. Love the gorgeous butterfly photo, stunning. Great pages. Thanks so much for joining the challenge at Flutterby Wednesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty.... thank you for sharing with us at The Paper Nest Dolls..... xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is fabulous! Thank you so much for joining us at A Little Bit Crafty this time, hope to see you in the next challenge too! Elaine DT -xxx- ps I have candy if you would like to pop by and enter :-) http://sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/new-candy.html

    ReplyDelete