Thursday 11 December 2014

Christmas card and Facebook group challenge




Hello everyone! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday season. Like for most of us December is a really busy time of the year so here is a quick entry of my recently made Christmas card. I used Lizzy's from Oddball Art Stamps Ellie the Elf image no: 120 from her etsy shop. You can find the store here and as a Designer Team member participated for the Facebook challenge.





I used some old papers from my stash as a background and cut some strips to back the photo. The digi stamp is coloured with promarkers and the litte tag comes from Smashbook Christmas pad from K&Company.  Added them some red sequins and few perfect pearl drops. 



This card is put into following challenges:

5 comments:

  1. Awesome card!!!Thanks so much for participating in our A SONG IN YOUR HEART challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and fab coloring. Thanks for sharing it with us at Scribble and Scrap xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 206 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for December - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous and fun. Great colouring. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card. The image is great and I love the list idea too! :D Happy New Year! xx

    ReplyDelete